- SEIM air-oil heat exchangers are extremely efficient in cooling the oil in the oil-hydraulic circuits that they are installed in. The core of the exchanger is composed of a highly reliable and silent SEIM three screw pump.
- The oil is cooled with air produced by a blower installed directly on the shaft protruding out from the motor. Technical characteristics:
- high self-priming capacity, thanks to the screw pump
- low noise, thanks to the special design of the blower for 50 and 60 Hz, and use of the screw pump
- low overall cost, thanks to numerous accessories, either pre-installed in the NSC series, or DIY in the NEG series
- safety valve on the pump (std. valve calibration = 6 bar)
HOW IT WORKS:
- The heat exchanger can be installed directly on the supply control unit or installed on a remote station.
- When the temperature of the oil in the tank reaches the set limit, the pump starts making the oil circulate through the radiator.
- This process lowers the oil temperature based on the conditions of the site where it is installed.